[Dnssec-trigger] Bug reports ?

Phil Regnauld regnauld at nsrc.org
Fri Oct 21 14:39:49 UTC 2011

W.C.A. Wijngaards (wouter) writes:

> Hi Phil,
>
> On 10/21/2011 04:13 PM, Phil Regnauld wrote:
> > I have a strange issue I'm trying to debug with dnssec-trigger + unbound 1.4.13
> > on OS X Lion, and a broken network with TCP/53 only.  Should I use this list
> > to discuss this issue, or submit the problem somewhere else ?
>
> Yes use this list.
>
> TCP/53 only, it must try to use the tcp-80 and tcp-443 fallback servers?
>  Does that work?  (you may be first to actually use it).

	Nope, didn't work.  I'm seeing a strange combination of problems which
	led med to work around just to get DNS resolution working:

	- tcp-upstream: yes in unbound.conf
	- disable auto-trust-anchor (and validation)
	- turn off dnssec-trigger (that was 0.5, but I've just upgraded to 0.6
	  following your announcement)

	I'll try again with 0.6 a bit later, and will make sure it's not an
	issue with unbound first, then get back to the list.

	Phil