[Dnssec-trigger] dnssec-trigger patches

Pavel Simerda psimerda at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 14:30:21 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

It may be quite a rare use case, though. Most VPN users are happy to choose
between all access through VPN and access only to services under VPN domains
and IP addresses. I think the main reason people want this feature is that
they are used to it from classic NetworkManager /etc/resolv.conf setup.

It also doesn't help much if the VPN nameserver is not DNSSEC ready as
then it's replaced by full recursion or a DNSSEC ready infrastructure
nameserver.

We are examining a couple of more issues and features in Fedora and we are
trying to prepare for getting dnssec-trigger and unbound by default in Fedora
workstation. When we get some more testing, it might be nice to issue a new
release of dnssec-trigger to offer our work to other distributions among other
things.

Cheers,

Pavel