[ldns-users] Access to raw rdata in ressource records

Simon Vallet svallet at genoscope.cns.fr
Wed May 2 13:50:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

we're currently considering using ldns as a validating stub resolver in
a number of applications needing DNSSEC support.

Looking a bit at the API documentation, I wonder wether it is possible
to have access to the raw rdata in an RR (i.e. a size and a void *,
rather than an ldns_rdf **). Best for us would be to have a drop-in
replacement for more common resolver functions, and as some apps do the
rdata parsing themselves, I'd rather not reassemble a raw rdata to
parse it again once we're out of the compatibility layer.

Thanks for any hint
Simon

--
Simon Vallet