Bad compression pointer

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Tue Dec 16 19:29:24 UTC 2003

nsd-1.4.0-alpha1 on OpenBSD/macppc -current (as of Sunday).  Yes, I am
using mmap.  Built from ports (after updating to 1.4.0-alpha1).

Looks like it always generates a similar error after an `nsdc reload`.
I put a copy of the output at http://theapt.org/nsd-compression.txt

If I can generate it another way, I'll let the list know.