ANNOUNCEMENT: NSD 1.4.0 alpha 1

Ted Lindgreen ted at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Nov 7 11:19:44 UTC 2003

[Quoting Alexis Yushin, on Nov  7, 11:31, in "Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NS ..."]

> I'm even thinking about implementing DNSSEC for 1.2.2 myself, but lacking
> cooperatiion from the nlnetlabs and test platform I guess it is not very
> realistic plan.

Alexis,

NLnet Labs has been, and still is, very much in favor of cooperation
with you and any other person who wants to contributes ideas and/or
code to NSD.  You also you still have full access to our TestLab.

So I don't understand what you said above,
-- ted