BUG in nsd 2.0.0

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Wed Feb 18 06:49:50 UTC 2004

I have a few domains, and I use an $INCLUDE for my common things (MX, www,
NS, etc).  My main domain has all sorts of stuff after the $INCLUDE, but my
other ones don't.  I tried to change that, and I determined that nsd only
parses the rest of the file after $INCLUDE, if it is the first primary
domain listed (Might be the first one with an $INCLUDE listed, I didn't try
that far).  (To explain using my domains as an example: theapt.org has all
of the file parsed, but hessler.name is only parsed up to (and including)
the $INCLUDE.)

This system is OpenBSD/macppc -current, with nsd installed from the ports
tree.  I don't have an i386 machine to test that configuration on.  My
config files are at http://theapt.org/nsd/ for your viewing pleasure.

--
Get Revenge!  Live long enough to be a problem for your children!