NSD 2.1.2, secondary, signed zones

Wesley Griffin wgriffin at sparta.com
Mon Oct 18 15:12:55 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 09:20, Ted Lindgreen wrote:
> [Quoting Erik Rozendaal, on Oct 15, 23:29, in "Re: NSD 2.1.2, secon ..."]
>
> > There is a patch for named-xfer somewhere. But this was one of the main
>
> The patch for named-xfer is appended.

Ted, thanks for the patch I now have NSD serving my signed zone as a
secondary.

> > > Is NSD just not parsing the zone properly? Is named-xfer doing some
> > > wrong? Am I trying to be too cutting-edge? :)
> > Yes, you are trying to be too cutting-edge, but it will help us find and
> > fix bugs, so please continue :)
>
> Agree!

Don't worry, the cutting-edge doesn't scare me :) I had a feeling that
this was my problem, I just wanted some independent verification. I'll
continue to run NSD in my signed hierarchy and report back any bugs that
I find.

--
Wesley Griffin <wgriffin at sparta.com>