[nsd-users] Fwd: In Memoriam: Jun-ichiro Hagino

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Oct 31 22:04:00 UTC 2007

    By this point, this sad news has been widely distributed on many lists,
    so I hope it is not too much duplication to re-post here.

    Among the many many pieces of software he ported to IPv6, Itojun was
    responsible for the original IPv6 code (much of which is still to be
    found in the latest version) in NSD.

Yes, I remember that. I think he did it during a weekend at the
start of an IETF. The was a couple of days for clean up and then
it got released.

Yes, he will be missed by many.

	jaap