[nsd-users] nsd-checkconf behaves differently based in direct or include zone:

Antti Ristimäki aristima at csc.fi
Mon Jul 20 07:50:06 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I also checked the output of our nsd-checkconf and it showed all the
zones, even those given in an included file.

I think that nsd-checkconf can't deal too well with relative include
statements. That is, if you include a file with a relative path, you have
to run nsd-checkconf in the very same directory where the included file
is.

Regards,

Antti