[nsd-users] outgoing-interface: in nsd.conf

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Jul 23 12:14:13 UTC 2009

Hi Antti,

It seems to work here fine. Could you try it again with checking enabled?

> ./configure --enable-checking
> make (&& make install)
> nsd -L 2 -F 0xffff -c <your nsd.conf>

> dig @<your nameserver> axfr <your zone>

It will provide more information about why NSD could not bind to the
local subnet. Also, you could add verbosity: 2 (or higher) in your
nsd.conf for more information.

You can send the debug logs off-list.

Best regards,

Matthijs Mekking