[nsd-users] nsd do not resolve .in domains

dny mail2dny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 03:47:47 UTC 2010

sorry been away few days...

i'm setup domain parking which should give one single ip to
whatever.domain.is
and it seems to me it works ok, until i registered .IN domain name.

so, i only have one .zone file. nothing else.

for all domain i had, it works ok.

afaik, only .IN domain failed.

dig asd.in @127.0.0.1

; <<>> DiG 9.5.1-P3 <<>> asd.in @127.0.0.1
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;asd.in.                                IN      A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
.                       86400   IN      SOA     . none. 120 86400 10 1814400
604800

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Thu Apr 29 10:43:36 2010
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 62

rgds.dennyhalim.com
kiddysurf.blogspot.com | indosearch.blogspot.com | polaris.blogspot.com |
www.mypolaris.com | www.host-jet.com

... they look but do not see and hear but do not listen or understand. Mat
13:13
... but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.   Mat 15:11