[nsd-users] nsd and unbound statistics

Paul Chambers paul at lists.bod.org
Wed Jun 23 17:45:28 UTC 2010

Sounds like something collectd could do, using the 'tail' and 'rrdtool'
plugins. I've not done so myself, though.

It's pretty lightweight, I've used it on small embedded systems before.
It can also collect info on one system and forward to another over a
network, so you can also use it in agent-server style setups.

-- Paul