[nsd-users] Geographic IP Location Based DNS Query Responding

Bry8 Star bry8star at inventati.org
Thu Sep 19 02:05:59 UTC 2013

My message/request was about, specifying different IP-address based
web+email server located in different geo location, from different
NSD based authoritative NS servers, based on visitor's IP-address
detection.
And if order of NS records can also be re-arranged, then that would
be optional extra benefit.
Thanks though (i was able to locate BIND's GeoDns patch, even before
posting 1st message here).
-- Bright Star.

Received from Johan Ihrén, on 2013-09-16 6:20 AM: