[nsd-users] Disk Requirements for nsd4

Fri Jun 27 11:02:22 UTC 2014

Hi Wouter!

Thanks for the answers. I wonder is there a recommendation when to use
text zone files or when to use the nsd.db file?

I guess when using the db.file, nsd does not have to compile the zone on
startup. But maybe starting up is even faster when loading a small file
and then compile it, instead of loading the huge .db file.

So, is there a preferred mode?

Thanks
Klaus