[nsd-users] RHEL package?

Lima Union limaunion at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:49:34 UTC 2015

Unfortunately I'm still running RHEL5 here, will see what I can do to
upgrade to a newer version using some of the specs files provided, but
actually I'm not a big fan to compile software for production servers. I
hope to find NSD supported by RH in the near future, it would be great to
upgrade/patch by simply running 'yum update'.
Thanks all for your responses.
Regards, LU