[nsd-users] Set NSD to ignore, instead of refusing, external recursive queries?

Tom Hendrikx tom at whyscream.net
Wed Jun 7 07:35:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you a run hidden service, ie. one that is not pointed to by other
public service such as DNS records specifying you as NS, you might be
right.

But when your service is initially public, then why should you make it
harder for people to use it? Abusers will come by anyway, they're not
fooled by the fact that you're dropping packets sometimes...

My 2 cents,
	Tom