[nsd-users] glue records between TLDs

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Mon May 15 17:45:09 UTC 2017

I have my mail server as mail1.cibolo.us and many domains in.com.
I run nameservers  ns1.cibolo.us ns2.cibolo.us.

I noticed from

https://intodns.com/casitageorge.com  (and all the .com domains handled by ns1.cibolo.us)

"The parent nameserver l.gtld-servers.net is not sending out GLUE for every nameservers listed,
.
.
.
This happens a lot if you have nameservers on different TLD (domain.com for example with nameserver ns.domain.org.)"

Does this mean I should set up a nameserver for each range of TLDs?

Might this resolve in a couple of days after I fixed my secondary name server ns2.cibolo.us?

I am wanting to set up DNSSEC, and want to start off right so I don't have to redo much.

Thanks,  John Griessen