[nsd-users] Cannot reach server from outside

Sagar Acharya sagaracharya at disroot.org
Wed Oct 4 15:25:31 UTC 2023

Tried with ip-address option, it is not working.

I think ip-address binds to local ip address. Anyways localhost binds to the same ip as that of http, 0.0.0.0 , so everything is right from the system.

How do I test udp from other network as dig tests over udp. Or can I dig over tcp?

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya

P.S. @Anand, chup hojaa. Bhauk mat.