[nsd-users] Adding SRV records to zone

Sagar Acharya sagaracharya at tutanota.com
Fri Jul 21 14:23:36 UTC 2023

I'm asking that what is the proper method to add SRV records. I read the documentation but I couldn't find anything around it.

If you can perhaps add something which specifies how each and every type of record is to be written on documentation, that would be very useful.

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

21 Jul 2023, 18:46 by jeroen at nlnetlabs.nl: